Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Wall of Love



I feel as though I have been inundated with love and support since before I went into surgery.  There has been a constant stream of gifts and cards and messages in every possible way.  This is my Wall of Love where I have posted almost every card and picture.
This is a glimpse of my hospital room at one point with flowers and balloons.  I knew they were there, but I did not look at them all that much.  My vision is so bad that if I do not have my glasses on I really can not see much of anything but blobs of blur.  Add on top of that my eyes would not sit still for a second I just did not bother looking around all that much.





The kids' artwork was displayed prominently in my room, again blurry but I knew it was there and helped me along.

 And these are the flowers on my table right now!

This is just a huge THANK YOU to all of my friends and family that have been sending me love, support and encouragement in so many different ways.  Thank you for taking the time to send me messages, cards, flowers, balloons, fruit, gifts, and even coming to visit me and walk me around!  Every little gesture means so much to me.

With Love,
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment